- Identify and enrol potential participants at grade 8 through to grade 12.
- Career guidance and counselling for all participants.
- All participants will undergo a psychometric test to align to the various programmes of support
- 24 / 7 counselling and psychological support.
- Ensure that all participants are partnered with a mentor.
- Cultivate developmental programmes to ensure that the identified participants have the necessary support from grade 8.
- Provide all matriculants with a readiness programme which will commence in Grade 11 until 1st year university.
- Partnerships with the top universities, colleges, and other accredited higher educational institutions on a national and international level.
- Ensure that all participants at the end of matric has a driver’s licence.
- Access to medical practitioners for the participants.
- Secure funding for the successful development of programmes.
We are confident that with our foundation we can build critical changing chapters in their lives to promote positive outcomes, prevent a variety of risk behaviours and result in robust and sustained impacts. Our ultimate aim is to assist in navigating girl children to make healthy and long-term positive choices about their lives that will impact their peers and families. In this way they would be prepared for their future through promoting and fostering positive development tools. Our work will always be informed and guided by our beliefs and commitment to our values and principles.